Selanya Consulting Engineers is an established team of mechanical and electrical engineers dedicated to the development of South Africa. The processes and procedures we implement meet world class standards and have played an integral part in growing us since 2002.
- Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA)
- Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA)
- Fire Protection Association of Southern Africa (FPASA)
- Building Services Research & Information Association (BSRIA)
- Illumination Engineering Society of South Africa (IESSA).
Level 1 B-BBEE Contributor
Confirmed after the verification process was concluded by a SANAS Accredited Verification Agency, based on the DTI B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Assessed by Moody International and found to be compliant with the requirements (Certificate No: 23110811001).
To be recognized in South Africa as a world class engineering consulting firm through consistent high quality and superior service delivery.
To provide innovative and cost effective solutions to the satisfaction of our clients by consistently displaying commitment, professionalism and high ethical standards.
Excellence • Reliable Service • Superior Delivery • Innovation • Integrity
We are now involved in various projects across the nation. These include governmental structures, corporate buildings, commercial and retail entities, and municipal projects.
Our clients trust us with their projects from the planning phase right through to implementation. Strategy, supervision and maintenance are all integral parts of our service—and we aim deliver on this promise each and every time.
- South African Institution of Mechanical Engineering (SAIMechE)
- South African Institute of Electrical Engineers (SAIEE)
- South African Black Technical & Allied Careers Organisation (SABTACO).
- South African Institute of Refrigeration & Airconditioning (SAIRAC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- International Association of Elevator Engineers (IAEE)